Saturday, February 18, 2012

Our House...In the Middle of Our Quilt


Oh Yeah BABY!
I finally got up the nerve (and found a comprehensive pattern for) making a house block! I am embarking on a quilt this year that will be some sort of 'masterpiece', and these are the very beginning blocks. There will be many different blocks for the quilt, as it could be called a sampler, but I am making up the blocks, and measuring everything out for myself, not via a pattern. Just a pattern for the new blocks.

So without further a-do, my sweet lil' houses are below! Hope you enjoy them! :)





More different blocks to come, but will be making this block again, perhaps for pillows.

2 comments:

  1. Love your color palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My friend's color tastes are brighter hues than my own, it is fun to use such brightness! :)

      Delete