Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall Is In The Air...



September-- ahhh the sweet, sweet cool air has finally descended upon us. FINALLY. :0) Of course, I make no mistake in understanding that here in the southeast, it can go back up to 90 something with the blink of Mother Nature's eyelash. But for now...

I could not resist, after making the pinwheels for the last pillow, looking up a pattern for a star block. I've heard them called Ohio stars, too, but not sure if this is the same thing. Anyway, it's an easy star, all things considered. I couldn't find a pattern that quite suited my hunger for Halloween and Autumn fabrics, which I have been collecting here and there for a few months now. So, in the true spirit of pioneering, I drafted my own to suit my needs.

Here is a taste of the fabrics that will be used and the very sketchy plans. Mmmm... Smells like pumpkin pie and crushed leaves already.

No comments:

Post a Comment