Sunday, October 9, 2011

Update: Fabric Has Been Sorted


Whew!... It only took, what...three days? I didn't even iron everything, just the most gnarled up bits of fabric that wouldn't lay flat. But finally, I am DONE. (patting myself on the back)



The most fabric I had were greens, though blue was a close second. My favorite colors, so that wasn't a surprise. And yes, as my best friend pointed out, I only barely fit the fabric stash in the new cabinet, meaning that there is a whole other storage issue as yet to be addressed, for threads, batting, cutting tools and other accoutrements BUT this is a noble start, and definitely the majority of the battle.



Now then. Back to the projects at hand. Table runners in a Thanksgiving theme for mom's charity raffle, and THEN back to the All Hallow's Eve Harmony quilt. Busy, busy, busy, and lovin' it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to come play with you some day. But first, I need to find a real quilting foot for my machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Myra! Yes, you can come and play whenever you feel up to it. :) I can get the name of a place out here that sells parts to sewing machines, but I don't know if you would want to come out to Marietta for a foot. I don't use a quilting foot on mine, just a 1/4" and the other one that allows for decorative stitching. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete